Saturday, January 31, 2009

Big Plans

Another great day for basketball. My boys played a great game of elbowing each other. I thought they were going to be pulled off the court for it. They still won....again. The season is almost over just 3 more games. I am devastated, but can't wait for baseball. My charming and energetic husband is going to coach this year so it should be quite interesting.

Today I was wondering what we are going to do for spring break. Maybe another cruise or a trip to the beach. Wouldn't that be nice. We will have to see.

I am still very busy getting my business off the ground. I have been working and searching everyday for different things that will help me. We have a name which I hesitate to advertise on a blog but I think it is going to be "Creative Canvas Concepts or Creative Canvas Photography" I don't know which one. I think we will have to stick with photography so people will know what it is. We are so silly we are already talking about franchising it. I have some great items that I am going to be selling with it and I have been scoping out places to take the pictures. I can't believe it my own little business. How Exciting!

Well I am going to retire to bed now. I have to be up at 7:00 to drop off breakfast a church for the football players. The church is having a breakfast in honor of the Super Bowl.


Go Cardinals...

No comments:

Post a Comment