Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bubbly, Bubbly, Day!

Today was another great day. We went out to eat again with my hubby, this time it was Daegon and Dawson that attended. Dawson had to stay home because he was sick yesterday and everyone knows that once you throw-up you have to stay out of school for 24 hours. So we came back home and as it turns out it was warm outside. So, I cleaned the pool out while the boys played in the yard, then I went over and talked to my nice neighbor. She is such a nice person. She told me about this scrapbooking party that one of her friends has like once a month so we are going to go next month. I can't wait....I love to scrapbooking....I just need to be inspired and sitting at home trying to do it by myself isn't very inspiring. She also told me about a few ladies in the neighborhood that have or is trying to start up a photography business. I might have to go talk to them about how they are doing and see how hard it would be. I really want to do this but I have to make sure it will make at least some money. Maybe I will take a class or two. I should ask one of my friends how they started their little business.

If anyone has an advice let me know. I promise not to make you look bad when I do better than you.





I don't think he felt very well.
Sleeping in the car on the way home from lunch.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment