Thursday, January 8, 2009

Let me finish my how my life was changed story. My husband and I got out of the air force and he got a job working for ABF Freight Systems. Which took us to Tulsa OK and during our stay there I finished my degree in Organizational Management and had my baby boy named Daegon. That makes 3 boys for me. 3 days after having him my mom drove me to Dallas Texas where we bought our first house. It was on a pennisula surrounded by other very large houses. It was home and we loved it. Now we are living in Milan Tennessee and having a hard time living in a small slow town. We put a pool in the back yard to occupy our time in the summer. We own an acre of land and a pretty good size house but with all 5 of us it feels smaller.

There you have it this is my life and I love it.

God Bless and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment