Friday, February 6, 2009

Trip to the Circus!



Yesterday Daegon and I went to the Circus, we had a great time. It was a small circus, the only animals that they had were dogs, but there were some great acts. The first one was a girl about 10 years old hula hooping, she did 55 hula hoops at one time. WOW! The way that she moved to keep all the hoops going at the same time was amazing. It takes a lot of coordination to do something like that. Next there was a boy I think that he was 14 or 15, he stood on chairs all the way up the ceiling. Then an older woman can out to climb a pole that this guy balanced on his forehead. It was nice, but her outfit needed more material. There were a few other tricks and then the grand finale. The boy that I swear is like 14 rode a motorcycle in a metal ball, it was so cool and scary all at the same time. The whole time I was thinking I could never let my kids do something like that. Then 2 boys one about 12 and the other like 17 grabbed 2 ropes and lit them on fire and started swinging them around. It was so crazy because the kids had really long hair and I was thinking that if they didn't pull it back that it would catch on fire. But needless to say they looked cool doing it. The 17 year old also had a pole of fire that he was swinging around like a martial arts expert. All and all it was a great show.






























I tired to take good pictures but all I had was my phone so here is just a peek at what was going on.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that girl is talented to be able to use that many hula hoops at once. I cant even do one hula hoop anymore.
    Sounds like you and your son had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete