Friday, February 13, 2009

25 random things about me....

25 random things about me……Hmmmmm!

1. I can’t breathe when my children are away for more than a day.


2. I am not a true blond.

3. I want to do something great in my life for someone else, maybe a mission trip.

4. If I had a choice I would live next to my parents.

5. I can’t wait to be a grandma so I can spoil my grandkids.

6. My husband and I have made a pack that we can never get divorced….Never.

7. My greatest fear is that my kids will get addicted to drugs.

8. I want to be a photographer.

9. I am addicted to myspace, facebook, and blogging

10. I desperately want to learn to play an instrument and performer on stage like a rock star.

11. I love clothes and shoes….shoes mainly, I have a problem but I control it quit well.

12. I want another child preferably a girl but I would be happy with another boy.

13. God had become a huge part of my life and I find that I can’t get out of bed in the morning until I pray for people who need prayer and thank God for all that I have.

14. I love coffee…not black though.

15. Even though some people may dislike me I can’t help but love them….Do I have a problem or what?

16. I secretly love to read and I am fascinated with Christian novels.

17. I miss Texas with a passion and I want to go back. I always thought that we would retire in Arkansas but I love Texas, so now I don’t know.

18. The only time I love to watch sports are when my kids are playing in it or the Razorbacks are on….GO HOGS.

19. My cell phone is my life line….I e-mail, text, check my myspace and facebook, and do anything that you can do on a computer. I don’t see how people live with out one.

20. I talk to my dad at least once a day if not twice.

21. Some people would say that I am a tough on my kids but really I am not. I give in way to much; I can’t help but feel bad. I would say that 85% of the time I give in. The other 15% they are workin me and I have to fight the urge to give in…it’s sad really.

22. Sometimes I feel that I was born in the wrong generation. I should have been born in the 50’s or 60’s. I just love the music, the clothes, and the stay at home mom routine. It is really a passion that I can only express through music nothing else.

23. I want to go back to school and get my master’s degree but I am not sure what I want to be. Jack of all trades and school for life that is me.

24. I wish that I could have known my husband when we were in high school. I still wouldn’t want to change what we have today; I would have just liked to know him.

25. I love to scrapbook but can’t find the inspiration or the time to do it. I have all the stuff just sitting there, but no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment