Thursday, February 12, 2009

Finish the sentence survey....

One of my friends sent me this survey....Thanks Raven.

Finish The Sentence Survey

1. My ex...helped me make mistakes that have made me a better person.
2. Maybe I should...give up on those who can not help themselves.
3. I love.....My kids and husband more than life itself.
4. People would say that I'm...very blond.
5. I don't understand...why I am still at war with my relatives.
6. When I wake up in the morning...I prayed for my sister-in-laws, for my awesome family, and for the health of those who need prayer.
7. I lost...hatred for those I don't understand
8. Life is full of...good and bad choices
9. My past is...my past and it is what made a better person
10. I get annoyed when...my house is dirty
11. Parties are...fun as long as they are for the right reasons
12. I wish...I could go back in time
13. Dogs...keep getting pregnant
14. Cats...are something that I want
15. Tomorrow...i get to go to my parents house
16. I have low tolerance....for people who judge others before knowing them
17. If I had a million dollars...I would take care of my family
18. I'm totally terrified...that my kids will take the wrong roads in life.
19. My spouse...is my hero and my best friend
20. My life...is more than I hoped it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment