Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Still sick and poor dog.

Another day and Daxton is sick...Again....Throwing-up, but this time he didn't stop. That is what I have been listening to all day. It is kind of a funny story about how I ended up picking him up. Last night I couldn't sleep, so I did some laundry and finally felt tired. I went to bed and Mario was nice enough not to wake me up. When I finally got up I saw one of the kids left their lunch here, so I got dressed. Daegon and I went to the school and I took the lunch inside, told the secretary that one of my kids forgot their lunch, and she said that one of my kids were in the nurses office. Well I asked Daxton if he was sending out the come get me vibe. He said he tried to make it through the day but it wasn't going to happen.
On another note Darsey is about ready to pop, she is getting really big. Poor thing today has been so miserable and she is starting to pant a little bit. It should be any day now and then Chaos will erupt in this house.
Also this morning I went to bible study this is week 5 and I am learning so much. I will have to put in more notes later. Right now I am tired so I am going to bid fair well for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment