Monday, March 9, 2009

Small thought today...

It has been one busy day. The time change has put me in a bad lag...It is so weird. This morning Daxton hadn't been at school for 2 hours and I got a call from the school asking me to pick him up. He was slightly sick, so fearing that he had strep I made the appointment and had my hubby take him. Meanwhile I had to run Dawson to the dentist for a filling. Now, Dawson usually does really well but he talked to Daxton before hand and Daxton filled his head with fear. We got there and he cried for a few minutes, I told him that he would get the wonderful, wonderful gas and he wouldn't feel a thing. Well low and behold mom is always right. He didn't even know when they had stuck him with the needle. In no time we were done and on our way to McDonald's. I am so glad that Dawson is strong and reasonable, he listens to my words and trusts me. What a big boy he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment