Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Music

Daxton brought something to my attention. Just a small little thing, but he said that ever since we moved to Tennessee we have been listening to strictly country music. Now I find this weird because our taste in music ventures to all realms, but in Hillbilly Hell we are restricted to country. Recently I have found that Praise music is soothing to my sole and nice to listen to, so I have made it part of my routine while chauffeuring my kids around. Sometimes the music is so emotional...when did I become this emotional person...crying every time a song comes on. Anymore all that is required for a good cry is something that talks about kids growing up and moving away. Kids moving away seems like something that is so close now that I dread the day my oldest moves away to college. I can't believe that he is 12 and college seems so close now that I know they are going to have to drag me kicking and screaming from his dorm room. Me being the college for life kind of person I might have to join him and live there myself. I hope they allow married with kids in their dorms. I know I will just buy a house and move there so he can live at home with me...That is it! I guess for now I will cherish our time together in hopes that he will not want to go, but will ask us to move with him.






These Pictures were taken June 2002. Daxton was 5 and Dawson just turned 3.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! your boys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete