Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday!

This Easter Sunday was extra special for Mario and I, we were Baptised today. Yeah! We didn't plan to get Baptised on Easter Sunday, it just worked out that way. We got to church this morning around 10:15 A.M. and met the pastor, we went upstairs and he showed us what to do. There were like 40 people upstairs getting ready for the Easter play and one of my dearest friends was there holding my hand while I waited for my turn to be baptised...Thanks Tammy for being there with me. I couldn't have asked for a better way to be reborn then to have my husband by my side and my friend holding my hand. I didn't think that I would be nervous but I was terrified. When we looked out into the sanctuary there were hundreds of people, but what a joyous way to spend Easter, I know that I will never forget anything about this day. After the play the members of the church extended the right hand of fellowship to us, they really made us feel welcome and special. We are now members of the church. Finally we belong...
Mario grilling on this beautiful day.


Daegon after the hunt.









Daxton eating candy while Daegon and Dawson do all the work. Ahh to be 12 and have the candy just handed over to you.


















No comments:

Post a Comment