Tuesday, March 9, 2010

P90X Day 4...

Ok Here we are Day 4...

We are on day four and I am feeling it. Today is not as bad as yesterday, I could hardly walk yesterday. We did yoga today and it was very peaceful., this might be my favorite day. I have stretched everything and it might be my imagination but I feel a bit firmer. But for now I have lost 4 lbs and I think that is just because my diet consists of 1800 calories or less a day. Littleman has even taken an interest and has done 3 days. We are encourage him to do it because he is ten and under weight. We think that if he builds muscle then he will be bigger. lol! Teenager has not attempted to do this workout. He gets enough running in track 5 days a week. Almost one week down, feeling great, and seeing small results.

No comments:

Post a Comment