Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Busy Busy

There has been a lot going on the past few weeks.

Starfish left on Sunday to spend the week with my parents after my sis and her boyfriend came down for a visit. I miss him so much I want to go get him right now. If we weren't going to the river this weekend I would so be gone this morning. I spent yesterday after bible study with some of my good friends. If it weren't for them I don't think that I could bare to be here in Tennessee.

I got up this morning sore as ever after 2 days of 3 softball games. We won 2 and lost 1...I would say that we are doing fairly well for not practicing before hand. I also went this morning to help my friend clean her house so that she can sell it and move into her beautiful new home. What a day...and in a few hours I have to go to work. I am trying my hardest to keep my mind occupied so that I don't think about how much I miss my boys.

My older 2 are going to be home in 3 and 1/2 weeks I can't wait till the 18Th. I miss them so much...this summer is definitely a trial for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment