Friday, November 13, 2009

Wonderful things are happening.

This weekend is going to be so much fun. We are going to Mississippi to hand out with my cousins and go bowling which has to be a family favorite. I think it is becoming a tradition in my family. Every time we go to hang out we go bowling and I love it.

I also have begun to workout and I am so proud of myself for sticking with it. I have no expectations but to get tone and healthy. Every time I start a workout program I have the idea that I will loss all kinds of weight and be as skinny as I was 3 years ago. This time I am just doing it to feel better and to get tone. I think that outcome will be better.

On another note my business is doing well and coming along just fine. I am in the process of building a studio. I find that it will be more stable then only relying on nature to compose great pictures.

I also want to say that as of yesterday and recent conversations I have realized just how lucky I really am. To have a stable life with a wonderful family and God doing wonderful things in out lives. It couldn't get much better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment