Monday, August 3, 2009

Back from the wedding

Just got back from my sisters wedding. Yeah! I am so glad that is over now we can now concentrate on the baby to come. She has a name but it might not be final...Caden Marcus. I love it and I hope this is the one they go with.

The wedding was great. It rained while they were trying to leave the church so they turned around and went back inside. It turned out to be OK. It stopped raining and we went to take some great pictures at the lake. I can't wait to post some of them. During the ceremony there was a lot of crying. I have never seen anything like it. I think everyone shed a tear during this wonderful wedding.

Well I guess it is back to normal for a while. The next big event in my life is my 10 year reunion on Sept 5th. I can't wait to go see everyone from my past. Due to technology seeing everyone is not going to be such a big shocker. I have most of the people I went to high school with on my facebook so I already know what they have been up too. But we are going to a winery...That should be fun.

Well for now CONGRATS to my little sister Mrs. Mark Callihan. I hope your life is as happy and joyous as mine has been.

Remember Live your Life, Love your Life, and Cherish your Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment